New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV account for streaming

New Poster

Xfinity TV account for streaming

Hello,

Someone is continuing to use my Xfinity TV account for streaming on a laptop, computer and or phone. Even though they cannot get into my account because I changed my user name and password it appears once the app was downloaded on their devices it stays signed on, and can still stream live and on demand. Any assistance is appreciated.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity TV account for streaming

Hi

I can remove all the devices from your account, which will cause every user (including you) to have to sign in again. If the other person does not have your new password, they will not be able to sign in. 

LHC

Problem Solver

Oops, responded in the wrong browser and ended up with my test account instead. I don't see any mobile or PC devices on your account. Are you signing into the forums with the same account you're streaming with?

LHC

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I am signed in under the same account but my user name on the forum is diffferent. I'm not sure if that make a difference?

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation