Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV Mobile app - Issues when trying to control the X1 DVR

New Poster

Xfinity TV Mobile app - Issues when trying to control the X1 DVR

The Xfinity TV Mobile App running on Android v4.1.1 Verizon Galaxy S3 - I have 2 DVR's - An X1 and a Motorola DCX3400 - The mobile app sees the X1 but always defaults to the  motorola DCX box - Even thought under my DVR manager profile the default DVR is the X1 DVR. The IPAD recognizes both devices and lets me 'switch' from one to the other - but the Android version of the app will not allow me to control or program on the X1.  

Anyone else having issues with the Android version of Xfinity TV Mobile app with the X1 DVR ? 

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity TV Mobile app - Issues when trying to control the X1 DVR

chuckgal99 wrote:

The Xfinity TV Mobile App running on Android v4.1.1 Verizon Galaxy S3 - I have 2 DVR's - An X1 and a Motorola DCX3400 - The mobile app sees the X1 but always defaults to the  motorola DCX box - Even thought under my DVR manager profile the default DVR is the X1 DVR. The IPAD recognizes both devices and lets me 'switch' from one to the other - but the Android version of the app will not allow me to control or program on the X1.  

Anyone else having issues with the Android version of Xfinity TV Mobile app with the X1 DVR ? 

For X1 help, please call 1-877-896-8678 for further assistance.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation