Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV IPad App

Contributor

Xfinity TV IPad App

The IPad app will not allow me to schedule recordings on our DVR. Error message references Guideworks 1. Never had a problem with IPhone app. I need to check and see if that one still works.
Would appreciate some advice.
MS
Regular Contributor

Re: Xfinity TV IPad App

I'm sorry to hear about this issue.

Can you please provide the following information so we can investigate further:

1. Device make, model Eg: iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini? (Not just IPad or IPod or IMac))
2. OS (name, version — please make sure you get ALL relevant numbers in the version number, Eg: IOS 7.0.1, IOS 7.0.4 .)
3. The version of the app installed.
4.Screenshots wherever applicable.
5. Exact steps to replicate this issue.
6. Comcast ID

Please send a direct message with this information.

Thank you,
Sharon
Regular Visitor

I alos cannot get my Ipad 2 to work either of my two Cisco DVR's  I know that I have access to the internet so I do not understand why this is a problem.  I have been on hold with the 800 number now for almost 10 minutes.

Contributor

I did send a message to Sharon with all the requested information but have not gotten a response.  In the meantime, I called comcast and they resolved the problem by sending a remote hard reboot to my DVR.  So far so good.  Let's see if it stays fixed.

M Solomon

Contributor

Do you have this number:  877-599-1845?  It supposedly is dedicated to Xfinity TV app issues.

MS

Regular Visitor

I have called the number on more than one occasion. They have told me they will look into it as it may be a problem on their end and yet five days have passed and I am on hold again as it still does not work. This level of cable Internet coordination give me no confidence in even thinking about using their alarm services.
New Poster

My tv remote ipad app won't open. I've deleted, reinstalled and it won't load and crashes.
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation