Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV Go App "LIVE" TV is all east coast time zone

Regular Contributor

Xfinity TV Go App "LIVE" TV is all east coast time zone

I live on the WEST COAST and the programs on every "LIVE" channel available on the Xfinity TV Go app are on east coast time. I have contacted support via phone and chat and spent hours updating web pages and uninstalling/reinstalling the app on my mobile and have been assured that the problem will be rectified, that the situation will be kicked upstairs and dealt with immediately. And then nothing. Silence.

Really over being lied to and ignored. Is there anyone here that can help me without the runaround?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<--> U.S. Navy Vietnam Era veteran. You're welcome. <-->
Regular Contributor

Re: Xfinity TV Go App "LIVE" TV is all east coast time zone

Just what I expected.............nothing. Not one word from anyone.

Not even a peep from the OFFICIAL mouthpieces who always have such important wisdom to share they have it pinned atop the boards:

ComcastLarry

ComcastChad

ComcastMattF

ComcastJoe

ComacstPhill

ComcastRachelH

ComcastAndrew

Comcast_XC

ComcastSharath

ComcastJordan

ComcastKen

ComcastAnthony

etc., etc., etc.,etc.

I was promised that the matter would be dealt with within 3 business days during an online chat that I have the transcript to. But no one has anything to say. No help from a single soul.

Time to rattle some corporate chains.

Problem Solver

I'll take a stab in the dark at it, although I'm not sure if this is correct or something you tried already. Looking through the app and XTV website I see nothing as to where you set or it is set that you get you listings from. Are your listing channels correct or are they some generic listings for the East coast?  If they are the right channels but with the wrong times then I'm kind of stumped.

If you go to http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings# and log into your account, do you have the right listings for your zip code? Are they showing up with the proper time?  I would think this is the place where your correct listings populate through to the TV Go app but I'm not 100% sure.

Good luck.

Regular Contributor

Thanks but your "stab in the dark" is just that: a stab in the dark, and no help whatsoever.

STILL NOT A WORD FROM COMCAST.

New Poster

Not just the app, the desktop site is just as faulty.  Not sure why we are the only people that care about this.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation