Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV App - says I'm not connected to internet, but I am.

Regular Visitor

Xfinity TV App - says I'm not connected to internet, but I am.

In the past, on both my iPad and my iPhone, I have downloaded shows from my DVR to watch when I'm out of town. But now on both devices, when I open the TV app, it just says I'm not connected to the internet, even though I am connected via WiFi in my home.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app, rebooted the devices, turned wifi off and on, turned cellular off and on, and nothing changes. I called support last night and never found anyone who could help.

Help.

Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity TV App - says I'm not connected to internet, but I am.

Well, online chat got me nowhere. After describing the problem, I waited for a response, but the chat was closed without any response.
Regular Visitor

Now I've been "disconnected" from customer service twice, and talked to 5 people overall. No help, no idea what's going on. No one seems to have any suggestions on this post, either, now I'm just using it to vent. 

Frequent Visitor

Let me guess, you are on iOS beta 3? If that is the case, welcome to the party pal. We all have the same problem. For a technology leader, Comcast sure has problems keeping its apps running after iOS makes changes. Seems like more of a Verizon-like problem...
New Poster

Did you ever get a response or solution. I'm having the same issue. So annoying. Tried logging out and back in. Re-downloading app. Restarting phone. No luck.
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation