Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV App not showing DVR

New Poster

Xfinity TV App not showing DVR

My Xfinity TV App only shows "For You" under "Saved" and does not give me any DVR recording options to download. I can watch any tv channel and it says I am connected to my home network. I can also access my DVR from the web portal. I have tried deleting the app and redownloading, clearing the cache and data, and logging out and logging in. Do I not have access to the cloud DVR services? How would I know?

Service Expert

Re: Xfinity TV App not showing DVR

mitch1691 wrote:

My Xfinity TV App only shows "For You" under "Saved" and does not give me any DVR recording options to download. I can watch any tv channel and it says I am connected to my home network. I can also access my DVR from the web portal. I have tried deleting the app and redownloading, clearing the cache and data, and logging out and logging in. Do I not have access to the cloud DVR services? How would I know?

Cloud is currently enabled in only a handful of markets...   For cloud access, you must call into Comcast and request the Cloud rate code to be added to your account.... the CSR shoudl be able to tell you if Cloud is enabled for your lcoation.    You will know you have it enabled because a Terms & Conditions screen will pop up on your DVR's TV screen and you must accept those terms before cloud will work...   Additinaly, if you navigate to xtv.comxast.net, the Terms & Conditions acceptance box ill be htere each time you visit it.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation