Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV App for X1

New Poster

Xfinity TV App for X1

I'm now getting the "Out of Home" error on all my devices.  I was working fine a few days ago.  I called the support number but was "transferred" to another "department" but was on hold with the phone line silent for more than an hour.  I have not changed anything in my home network or my devices.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app on all my devices iPad 2, iPad, 2, iphone 5s and they all get the same error.  I reset the modem and router none of these things have helped.  And yes, I made sure all  my devices are logged on to my home SSID.  Ridiculous!!!!!!!!

Service Expert

Re: Xfinity TV App for X1

houric wrote:

I'm now getting the "Out of Home" error on all my devices.  I was working fine a few days ago.  I called the support number but was "transferred" to another "department" but was on hold with the phone line silent for more than an hour.  I have not changed anything in my home network or my devices.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app on all my devices iPad 2, iPad, 2, iphone 5s and they all get the same error.  I reset the modem and router none of these things have helped.  And yes, I made sure all  my devices are logged on to my home SSID.  Ridiculous!!!!!!!!

get/run the xfinity my account app. select internet and check serial number etc of your modem that is in use and the modem listed. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Xfinity TV App for X1

So what if it's different?  The serial number is the same as it's always been.  Not sure how/why that should be my problem!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation