Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV App and TV Go not working with Dell android tablet

Regular Visitor

Xfinity TV App and TV Go not working with Dell android tablet

Will Comcast please fix the xfinity tv and tv go apps to play on my dell venue 10 with android lollipop? The apps will load and open but shutdown if try to play a show.  Is there a workaround?

Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity TV App and TV Go not working with Dell android tablet

Also, who will most likely update something to make these apps work for me.  Would it be Android Lollipop coming out with a 5.0.3 version (currently on 5.0.2) or would it be Xfinity updating their Xfinity TV and Go TV apps to work with the player on my android device?  At least Watch ESPN app and HBO Go app works. 

tpresley24 wrote:

Will Comcast please fix the xfinity tv and tv go apps to play on my dell venue 10 with android lollipop? The apps will load and open but shutdown if try to play a show.  Is there a workaround?

New Poster

tpresley24 wrote:

I am having the same issue with a new Dell Venue 10 running android 5.0.2. Contacted customer support and nothing resolved. When is Comcast going to fix this????

Regular Visitor

I am very pleased to report that the Xfinity TV and Xfinity TV Go apps are now both working on my Dell Venue 10 with Android Lollipop 5.0.2.  Xfinity updated the Xfinity TV app last week and the Xfinity TV Go app last night and they are both working awesome for me now.  Thank you Xfinity Comcast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation