Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Streampix is saying I need to a subscription both online and on OnDemand

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Streampix is saying I need to a subscription both online and on OnDemand

Xfinity Streampix is saying I need a subscription both online and on OnDemand.

I am a Blast! Plus Double Play subscriber with an upgrade to preferred and HD.  I have gone around a couple of times with Comcast support and I am being told that Streampix is part of the Blast Plus! Package but I am not eligible for it, unless I pay the additional charge per month.

This makes no sense to me because as a Double Play subscriber with the upgrade to the preferred package I am actually paying more than a regular Blast! Plus subscriber.  Why would I not be provided with the same services as a Blast! Plus subscriber along with the additional preferred upgrade?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Streampix is saying I need to a subscription both online and on OnDemand

tjoreil wrote:

Xfinity Streampix is saying I need a subscription both online and on OnDemand.

I am a Blast! Plus Double Play subscriber with an upgrade to preferred and HD.  I have gone around a couple of times with Comcast support and I am being told that Streampix is part of the Blast Plus! Package but I am not eligible for it, unless I pay the additional charge per month.

This makes no sense to me because as a Double Play subscriber with the upgrade to the preferred package I am actually paying more than a regular Blast! Plus subscriber.  Why would I not be provided with the same services as a Blast! Plus subscriber along with the additional preferred upgrade?

Our team is looking into your issue now.

I will update you when I learn more.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity Streampix is saying I need to a subscription both online and on OnDemand

is there any update?  it has been almost a month.

Official Employee

tjoreil wrote:

is there any update?  it has been almost a month.

Our team called on 6/23 and left a message with personalized greeting matching your name. Did you receive this voicemail?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Yes i just found out there was a message left, unfortunately no one ever told me.  I just listened to it and I have to say that including a service to a customer that is paying less than I am but then charging me an additional fee for that same service is ridiculous and disgusting, as a company you should review the ethics of your pricing structutres.

Obviously nothing is going to change, so with that in mind feel free to go ahead and close this ticket.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation