Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Streaming

New Poster

Xfinity Streaming

I have called and talked to someone the last two days. I have spent 3 hrs on the phone getting passed from Agent to Agent. I do not have all the channels I am supposed to have on streaming TV. I am missing all the local channels I should have (it is only showing C-Span x 3, 3 children education channels, CMT (I shouldn't even have this one), and HBO. I do not have ABC, NBC, CBS, or Fox like I should have. I am using Chrome (ver. 59), I have tried I.E., nothing is working. I plain do not have the local channels I am supposed to have. The Agents I talked to tonight told me no one else is calling in with this problem. I'm calling BS on that. I am beyond frustrated and I haven't even had the chance to use this service, why is this so hard for Comcast??

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Streaming

Same problem. Just a few children's shows and CMT on Live TV
New Poster

I have the same problem,. help please

Frequent Visitor

Same here.  Unfortunately, it seems that nobody at Comcast knows anything about Stream TV including how the thing is suppose to work.  The Xfinity grid with [useless] TV channels does make for a lovely desktop wallpaper however.

Frequent Visitor

same here. and i agree that nobody at customer service knows anything about this.

also on my roku when streamtv broke the live tv and on demand icons switched. leaving me to beleive someone did a software update.