members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Streaming App

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

Why am I unable to see my LIVE channels for viewing on the app. States I don't have a subscription. I was able to view MSNBC this morning but not this evening along with all networks. I'm out of town working and have been enjoying being able to watch live cable news casts. We have a premium subscription so I'm taken aback why all of a sudden I'm unable to watch on my iPad. I just sent my husband a text to see if he paid the bill since I'm not there to take care of things like this.  otherwise I'm not understanding what's going on. 

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

19132015 wrote:

Why am I unable to see my LIVE channels for viewing on the app. States I don't have a subscription. I was able to view MSNBC this morning but not this evening along with all networks. I'm out of town working and have been enjoying being able to watch live cable news casts. We have a premium subscription so I'm taken aback why all of a sudden I'm unable to watch on my iPad. I just sent my husband a text to see if he paid the bill since I'm not there to take care of things like this.  otherwise I'm not understanding what's going on. 

Sorry you are having trouble. Your account looks fine. Please try again. If that doesn't work, sign out of the website (in setting which looks like a gear icon) and try again.  Might just have been a momentary glitch. Again, sorry.

Since you are away from home, you'll do best with the "Available out of home" filter enabled in Live TV and On Demand.

Best,
ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon