Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Stream loading dots stuck on screen

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Stream loading dots stuck on screen

When I try to open a show to watch on the Xfinity Stream site I get the 3 loading dots on it. When they are there, I can't click on anything on the page to go back, so the only option is to refresh the page and try again. Sometimes I can get it to work after a refresh or 2 but rarely. There have been many times that I had to refresh the page a dozen times. I did a chat with Comcast today but didn't get anywhere as it seemed the tech wasn't a native English speaker and seemed to focus on the other issues I have with the site and not the reason I reached out. Then she just stopped responding altogether. I'm hoping someone here knows what it is and how it can be fixed. Thanks for any help!

Attached is a photo of what I see on the screen:

Comcast Loading dots.jpgloading dots

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Stream loading dots stuck on screen

@xolindsayoxwrote:

When I try to open a show to watch on the Xfinity Stream site I get the 3 loading dots on it. When they are there, I can't click on anything on the page to go back, so the only option is to refresh the page and try again. Sometimes I can get it to work after a refresh or 2 but rarely. There have been many times that I had to refresh the page a dozen times. I did a chat with Comcast today but didn't get anywhere as it seemed the tech wasn't a native English speaker and seemed to focus on the other issues I have with the site and not the reason I reached out. Then she just stopped responding altogether. I'm hoping someone here knows what it is and how it can be fixed. Thanks for any help!

Attached is a photo of what I see on the screen:

Try deleting browser cache and cookies

Frequent Visitor

I tried that many times. I cleared my cache/history as well as logging out/in on the Stream site and also had signals sent. Nothing fixed it...

New Poster

Same thing here.  Started two days ago.  Jumped through all the usual hoops, to no avail.

Tags (1)
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation