Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Stream error "Well That Didn't Go As Planned"

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Stream error "Well That Didn't Go As Planned"

I've been having issue after issue lately with the Stream site. First shows would freeze and I'd have to exit and resume only to have it play for a few seconds before freezing again. Now, while watching Live PD tonight, everything was fine until I got the error saying "Well That Didn't Go As Planned. We're having trouble playing this recording. We checked for this program On Demand but, unfortunately, it is not available. Please try watching another program.". Well, obviously it's not available On Demand considering it's currently airing and it's live. When I went to try it again, even though it's been recording for 1 hour 42 minutes, it only plays for 13 minutes. It's ridiculous when we're charged so much for services yet it barely ever works right. Then without telling anyone about a lawsuit, they stop certain features. Yet when I do a chat for more than an hour to find out why certain features are gone, the Comcast rep says everything should be fine. How do they not know what's going on? They want us to pay crazy prices for services but don't care if they actually work...

Xfinity stream error.jpg

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation