Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Stream TV app

New Poster

Xfinity Stream TV app

I was watching a Showtime series when Comcast requested a reset of the password. Once reset the app does not work properly anymore. No prime networks can be accessed, I can't even access my recordings from my phone. However, when i sign in from other devices it works fine. I've signed out and back in and have uninstalled and reinstalled. I've even powered down my phone. None of this has gotten it to work. The photos attached the first one is what my app looks like from my phone, and the second one is what the app should look like.
Screenshot_20171215-083705.png
Screenshot_20171215-090554.png
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Stream TV app

Millertime0210 wrote:
I was watching a Showtime series when Comcast requested a reset of the password. Once reset the app does not work properly anymore. No prime networks can be accessed, I can't even access my recordings from my phone. However, when i sign in from other devices it works fine. I've signed out and back in and have uninstalled and reinstalled. I've even powered down my phone. None of this has gotten it to work. The photos attached the first one is what my app looks like from my phone, and the second one is what the app should look like.

If you goto Live Tv - All Channels in menu, do you see your channel line up and can you stream?

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Stream TV app

Hello Millertime0210, I can assist you with getting your app to function properly. Can you please tell me what app version you have on the equipment that is giving you the problem? Can you also share the device make and model? Have you tried the steps that (mvenanzi) listed above? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation