Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Stream TV COST?/

New Poster

Xfinity Stream TV COST?/

I want to donload and use the Xfinity Stream TV app on our two tablets.  It is unclear as to what cost there is to use this service.  Is it free for Xfinity customers?  I want to know what I am getting into before making use of this feature.  We are on a fixed budget and recently dropped down an Xfinity package level to cut cost.  I don't want to add expense back on.  If this service is not totally free...I'll do without it.  Thanks!

Service Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream TV COST?/

https://www.xfinity.com/support/xfinity-apps/xfinity-tv-app-requirements/

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Stream TV COST?/

DudeDad52 wrote: ... It is unclear as to what cost there is to use this service. ...

Streaming is included in the cost of your TV service, but if you stream using Comcast's Internet service and are in an area where a 1TB data cap is in force, be aware that streaming counts against that cap. See https://www.xfinity.com/support/internet/data-usage-plan/, especially "Is my household included in the Terabyte Internet Data Usage Plan?" and "What counts towards my data plan?".

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation