Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Stream TV App is Down

New Poster

Xfinity Stream TV App is Down

Stream TV is giving me an error 3329 (Subscription Required) and I can't view live TV.  

I have a subscription so I contacted Xfinity via chat.  I was told by Chuansi that this is a known issue and that the app is down and they are receiving multiple complaints/contacts about this.  And there are no problems with my account. 

That's fine, but also Chuansi was not able to provide any further information about when it would be fixed and she does not have a facility at her disposal to email me or other customers about this, nor was she able to point me toward online updates about resolution.  She did offer to have someone call me, but I'm traveling and that is not an option.  

Perhaps someone from Xfinity can update me (us?) when this is resolved?  Is anyone else facing the same problem? 

Thanks

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Stream TV App is Down

Having same problem. Would like to know the outcome or solution...something.

New Poster

Same "subscription required" error here in California...sigh.

New Poster

I am having the same issue. The xfinity app giving me errors on watching live tv.

New Poster

I am having the same problem here in NYC.
New Poster

Having the same error here in Connecticut for Live TV. Glad to see it's not just my account but frustrated since we pay for this! My on demand seems fine though.
New Poster

Same problem here in Houston, not working on any platform.

New Poster

I am having the same problem, I live in Maryland. I can't access any of my channels.

New Poster

Having same problem Oregon

New Poster

I am having same issue. I hope this gets resolved soon. I am bummed out!!!!

New Poster

Same issue. East Tennessee
New Poster

Me too.  Boston.

Regular Visitor

Same issue Cape Cod MA
New Poster

Having same problem in Woodstock,IL. Trying to watch on IPhone.
New Poster

Huge appreciation for everyone who has checked in with the same issue.  Clearly it's a national problem.  

New Poster

It's working here now.
New Poster

Back up for me too.  Thanks Du3845! 

New Poster

Same issue on 7-20 with App. I was on chat for almost a frustrating hour and no fix and my advisor said nothing about the app being down. Today, I can access my channels, have sound but no picture.

WinstonBongo wrote:

Stream TV is giving me an error 3329 (Subscription Required) and I can't view live TV.  

I have a subscription so I contacted Xfinity via chat.  I was told by Chuansi that this is a known issue and that the app is down and they are receiving multiple complaints/contacts about this.  And there are no problems with my account. 

That's fine, but also Chuansi was not able to provide any further information about when it would be fixed and she does not have a facility at her disposal to email me or other customers about this, nor was she able to point me toward online updates about resolution.  She did offer to have someone call me, but I'm traveling and that is not an option.  

Perhaps someone from Xfinity can update me (us?) when this is resolved?  Is anyone else facing the same problem? 

Thanks

New Poster

I'm still having this issue. I've tried resetting my modem, unplugging the Roku, unplugging everything, and still, I continue getting the createDrmSession.403-102 error. I'm in Western Massachusetts. Help?