Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Sports Remote

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Sports Remote

I've really enjoyed the Xfinity Sports Remote App on my iPad. I've used it for well over a year. All of a sudden its gone.  It seems to be gone from the App Store and its disappeared from my iPad. What's happening?

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Sports Remote

i agree! i loved it. it needs to come back

Frequent Visitor

Anybody know why Comcast removed the Sports Remote from the iStore?

New Poster

No idea. Probably has something to do with X1 launching becuz the sports app will be built into the interface
Frequent Visitor

Thanks cmcstemployee65, That kinda of makes sense. X1 isn't available where I live yet however my sister does have it (She lives in Chicago) and she did tell me that there was a Sports app on the new X1 system. The way she described it sounds very similar to the Xfinity sports remote that is no longer available. So I guess I'll just have to wait until the new system becomes available here. I sure wish Comcast would explain some of the moves they make it would probably cut down on a lot of telephone calls and emails.
Frequent Visitor

But putting the Sports App on the X1 doesn't help me when I'm in Tokyo and want to set up a recording for a baseball game upon my return. I know, I can use the Xfinity TV App, but it is nearly as easy as the Sports App was to find and program. Bring it back Comcast.
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation