Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Sports Mobile

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Sports Mobile

I believe this App was changed from Xfinity Sports to Xfinity Sports Mobile recently, may be mistaken, and that is when my trouble began. When I opened the app this morning, for instance, and attempted to select the Ohio State vs Michigan State game for recording it responded that the game was not available in my viewing area. Nonsense, it is on CBS (channel 706) here and I can use the Xfinity TV app to set up the recording but it just isn't as easy to find what I'm looking for in that app. It used to be my go to app for setting up recordings of my favorite sports teams and now it doesn't work the way it used to work. Help please.
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Sports Mobile

Pilotouno wrote:
I believe this App was changed from Xfinity Sports to Xfinity Sports Mobile recently, may be mistaken, and that is when my trouble began. When I opened the app this morning, for instance, and attempted to select the Ohio State vs Michigan State game for recording it responded that the game was not available in my viewing area. Nonsense, it is on CBS (channel 706) here and I can use the Xfinity TV app to set up the recording but it just isn't as easy to find what I'm looking for in that app. It used to be my go to app for setting up recordings of my favorite sports teams and now it doesn't work the way it used to work. Help please.

We have been having some issues with the sports app the last two days that are team is working on now. These issues will be resolved shortly. I will update you when they are fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your feedback,

Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Sports Mobile

I was told that My Upgraded DVR (HDMI) is not compatible with this app. Not sure why I would have to "Downgrade" to have the app work. Same thing is happening with me as well Pilotouno my App states "game is not available in your area" and I am watching that game at the moment. This is just in time for March Madness....awesome.

Glad I upgraded my Set-top Box to 1080P but apparently my 720P set top box had more functionality.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation