Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Online streaming TV login issue

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Online streaming TV login issue

Hello all, so my issue is this. So much like email with Comcast when you log in there is that little check box that you can mark you leave you logged in if its a personal computer and not a public computer. When I tick it for the TV portion it doesnt recognize it as being ticked and ill have to relog in an hour or so. After logging in from the same device each login Comcast wants to "add device" well its been added a BUNCH of times now but doesnt seem to remember or remember the fact that I want to remain logged in. Is anyone else having these problems? Or has someone had them and figured out how to remain logged in?

Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Online streaming TV login issue

Do you have cookies set to auto delete on browser exit? Does this happen on every browser, or just a specific browser?

Frequent Visitor

Currently using Chrome, as for cookies I allow them on all my commonly visited sites comecast is one of them since i use them for email as well. It does NOT disconnect me from email only the streaming tv portion.

Problem Solver

There are multiple cookies enabled when visiting the Xfinity TV site. Just because email doesn't log you off, if you haven't allowed all the cookies the Xfinity TV site uses, you might still get disconnects.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation