Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Online TV Listings Often Missing Channels

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Online TV Listings Often Missing Channels

I have noticed the online listings missing many channels.  For instance, today channels 161-164 are missing in the listings (among others). Sometimes it is very dramatic, wtith only sporadic channels showing up.  No amount of sighing off and on, clearing cookies, using different browsers, etc helps.  At some point in time (typically the next day or two) channels return--often to find different channels missing.

To address some of the questions that are bound to be asked (based on some of the other threads I have read)

I am in zip code 32080

I am signed in

I know about the listings on the cable box, this question has nothing to do with that

I find the same thing occuring on my laptop when I travel, so I don't think it has anything to do with my computer, my location, etc.

It is a pain when the cable box listings have no/limited information on upcoming programming.  One would think the online listings would at least be complete.

Any ideas what the heck is going on?

Thanks in advance for any helpful responses.

Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity Online TV Listings Often Missing Channels

Moments after posting this, some of the channels returned after refreshing.  As I noted, this is not a one-time thing and channels do reappear--eventually.  So algthough my immediate issue is resolved, my questions as to why this happens, and what I can do, remain.

Thanks again,.

Official Employee

RhinoDean wrote:

Moments after posting this, some of the channels returned after refreshing.  As I noted, this is not a one-time thing and channels do reappear--eventually.  So algthough my immediate issue is resolved, my questions as to why this happens, and what I can do, remain.

Thanks again,.

When this issue reoccurs, please let me know so I can look into it.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

Well, channels are missing from my listings right now.  The listings skip from 160 to 166 (missing 162, 163, 164 and 165).  This is for St Augustine digital (32080).  Thanks Joe

Frequent Visitor

Once again, a refresh brought them back.  This is not always the case.

Frequent Visitor

Again right now.  Refresh not helping this time.

Frequent Visitor

I take it nobody has done anything with this issue.  I can see why,  It isn't as if it is a serious issue.  But it is a problem that has persisted over time.  It is a glitch with the website listings that I would imagine SOMEONE might be interested in fixing.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation