Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Online Subpar

New Poster

Xfinity Online Subpar

Why can't Comcast learn from "hulu"?  According to my research it owns a portion of the company or even get some of your team from NBC online to fix the Xfinity online player?  Everytime I log on at best I can desbribe it's behavior as erratic.  I am an IT student a junior. I keep my computers tip top.  I subscribe to "hulu" and have no problems.  I even worked for Comcast and in the cable industry for about ten years.  If you want to sustain the anytime anywhere motto please fix the Xfinity website so it's consistent, hire more people, better people.  Problems experience: plays the same commercial 6 times, extra long commercial breaks that end in a hang up of the play, a player appearing on top of a player in the same box, truncated commercials and promos you eventually hear the other part at the beginning another commercial or promo that is cut short.  Come on guys your mobile app works better than this!  I study a lot, I am on campus in the library a lot, when I do sit down to watch a show, I want to watch what I want when I want on my entertainment box.  Right now "hulu" does that for me.  I wish you guys could on my entertainment pc.  I have been meaning to do this the last five times I attempted to watch more than one program in a row on Xfinity play online using my entertainment pc in my room (which is an older quad-core but hulu doesn't mind!  I never rant like this but it's 2013 and everyone else seems to be able to tweek their online content.  Please make a better effort! Right now it's sub par!

Tags (1)
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation