Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Mobile Incoming Call Notification DateTime

New Poster

Xfinity Mobile Incoming Call Notification DateTime

I currently have my incoming Comcast home phone calls displaying on my iphone via Xfinity Mobile.   Is there a way to have the date and time of these calls showing when they display on the iPhone?  It shows the incoming call number and caller ID, but does not display the date or time.

The app's Digital Voice screen shows the time for recent calls, or the date for calls received more than a day ago, but does not show both the date and time.

Is this possible?

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Mobile Incoming Call Notification DateTime

jbren_94517 wrote:

I currently have my incoming Comcast home phone calls displaying on my iphone via Xfinity Mobile.   Is there a way to have the date and time of these calls showing when they display on the iPhone?  It shows the incoming call number and caller ID, but does not display the date or time.

The app's Digital Voice screen shows the time for recent calls, or the date for calls received more than a day ago, but does not show both the date and time.

Is this possible?

Hello,

I am wondering why you posted this in the xfinity tv mobile app when you mentioned only about the xfinity mobile app?

If you are talking about the mobile app then on my blackberry phone when I go to my digital voice I see the telephone number who made the call the number it is sent to the duration of the call and the date. When I click on that info (to listen to the message) it gives me the date and time of the call.

Maybe this info is not available for the iphone.

Tags (1)
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation