Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Mobile Apps Don't Work

New Poster

Xfinity Mobile Apps Don't Work

I have called the Xfinity support line about 5 times this week due to the mobile apps not working correctly. Not once were the support people able to help at all. They just said there is not thing they can do, there must be a problem with the app. The Xfinity TV app doesnt sync up with my TV recording, and downloads dont save on the devide, they just disappear.  Now using the Xfinity TV to Go app, shows are saying I need to upgrade my subscription although I am already able to watch those shows on my TV. The

customer service rep said "Yes I see that you dont have to upgrade, I'm not sure why you can't watch that. Sorry there is nothing else I can do." What horrible help. This was my experience with several representatives across teams. I was sent back and forth between departments and no one was willing to help me. What a waste of time. These apps need improvement NOW

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile Apps Don't Work

jmercier421 wrote:

I have called the Xfinity support line about 5 times this week due to the mobile apps not working correctly. Not once were the support people able to help at all. They just said there is not thing they can do, there must be a problem with the app. The Xfinity TV app doesnt sync up with my TV recording, and downloads dont save on the devide, they just disappear.  Now using the Xfinity TV to Go app, shows are saying I need to upgrade my subscription although I am already able to watch those shows on my TV. The

customer service rep said "Yes I see that you dont have to upgrade, I'm not sure why you can't watch that. Sorry there is nothing else I can do." What horrible help. This was my experience with several representatives across teams. I was sent back and forth between departments and no one was willing to help me. What a waste of time. These apps need improvement NOW

The missing recordings issue from the TV app is a known issue and there is nothign a customer service rep can do to resolve that issue.   We are in the process of upgrading our cloud faclities in your area to fix this issue moving foward.   

Can you try the TV Go app again?  There was an entitlement issue on yoru account.  i have sent a refresh and looks ok on my end now.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation