New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity IPad App disconnecting

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Xfinity IPad App disconnecting

After working for weeks after initial download, the app just cuts out as soon as I open it. I have deleted and re-downloaded multiple times with same disastrous results. Any ideas?
Accepted Solution

Re: Xfinity IPad App disconnecting

Killing time. Just went through both suggestions again (cleared history,cookies & cache and then another hard reset). Amazing - I have contact! Hopefully it lasts. Thanks so much for your help on both suggestions.
View answer in context
Silver Problem Solver

try clearing your cookies and the cache.  It might also be a comcast issue on their end.

Regular Visitor

Tried and failed. Thanks for the thought.
Silver Problem Solver

have you tried a hard reset?  Also make sure your able to watch things on your pc, if you can't do it there its never going to work on any mobile device.  Make sure under  the tv tab above and then go to on your tv tab and see what it says for you zip in there, make sure its not automatic.

Regular Visitor

Reset failed to remedy situation. Everything works fine on PC. Able to acces and watch content. Spoke to Comcast. They're mystified as well. Forwarded along to tech group. Thanks
Regular Visitor

Killing time. Just went through both suggestions again (cleared history,cookies & cache and then another hard reset). Amazing - I have contact! Hopefully it lasts. Thanks so much for your help on both suggestions.
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation