Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity HD uDTA Pace DC60Xu Availability

New Poster

Xfinity HD uDTA Pace DC60Xu Availability

I live in Detroit Michigan and I want the HD uDTA Pace DC60Xu box to use on a tv. Comcast sent me the DTA with the manual switch a year ago and I want to update my box to the new one so I don’t have to keep switching it when watching hd vs sd tv. I called up Comcast today and when I asked the representative about the Pace DC60Xu box they had no idea what I was talking about. After convincing him to ask others around him he said it was not available in my area. Is the Pace DC60Xu box really not available in Michigan yet? If not any ETA on when it would be. I have looked around online and the closest I can find are people in Chicago are using them.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity HD uDTA Pace DC60Xu Availability

It is not possible to call Comcast and ask about the availability of any equipment, as they do not do inventory.

The only way to find out if you can get that box is to go to your local office and ask for one.

New Poster

I called again and it sounds like that do have them. I have having one sent to me. I hope it is the right one

Silver Problem Solver

Let us know what you get.

New Poster

I recieved tha box from comcast and it was a hddta box. I am very happy that they sent me the right box. My only current issue is that on some channels I still get a " interruption in service" Any ideads for a fix?

Official Employee

It's a signal issue check your connections and if it continues call in for a tech visit

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I just tried to get a HD DTA and the rep said that the HD DTA was not available. That the options were

-HD DVDR

-HD Settop with OnDemand /9.95 per month

-DTA (Standard def) /1.95 per month

Just ordered it so will see if it is the DTA without HDMI or not. The help page for these DTAs have to models a uDTA(HD) and DTA(standard def). I asked for the HD DTA but they did not give me an option, said the DTA is standard def only.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation