Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Go LIVE Streaming **not working** at all now, has had issues last couple days

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Go LIVE Streaming **not working** at all now, has had issues last couple days

The live streaming area of Xfinity Go has quit working properly both in computer browser and in iPad app.

Error message example:

Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing CNN.

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off.

(Error 900|101000.101002.101005)

and

Frequently the only channels showing up at all in the listing are ESPN and children's programming, i.e. lower portion of the list.

The phenonmenon (i.e. streaming stuttering then crashing or not starting at all) began last week, but was very intermittent.  Now it is completely hosed.

Reporting.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Go LIVE Streaming **not working** at all now, has had issues last couple

Im having the same problem,but only the second one...would love an explanation

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Go LIVE Streaming **not working** at all now, has had issues last couple

same issue here, another thread popped up last night in the mobile apps section.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Mobile-Apps/Live-TV-Channels/m-p/2219000#M8955

New Poster

Same issue as your having with #2.  Was fine this morning until I had to refresh my browser and lost all the channels except for ESPN and Disney....  hopefully it is fixed soon.

New Poster

Literally just refreshed after my last post and all of the channels showed up again, but they all have TBD listed next to them.... 

Regular Contributor

We have been experiencing intermittent issues since yesterday evening and are working hard to restore the full channel lineup. If you were experiencing a 900|101000.101002.101005 error, that was due to the issue we were seeing. We chose to remove the streams while we work to fix them rather than continue to throw the error messages when you attempt to stream them.

Currently, only the Disney and ESPN streams are online and our mobile apps. 

Please check back frequently for updates as I will try and post whenever we have progress to share. 

Thanks for your patience,

Matt

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Same here, plus the linked adult swim live network is not streaming properly.  Could someone please explain?

Frequent Visitor

AN UPDATE FRIDAY AM:

The streaming live television service seems to be back in good order in Santa Fe NM.

Thanks.

U{PDATE TO THE UPDATE:

Channels listing is restored.  But still seeing delivery hiccups:

Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing NBC SPORTS.

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off.

(Error 900|101000.101002.101005)

New Poster

Thank you

New Poster

Premier League live streaming is horrible.  Constant buffering.  Anybody else have this problem or a solution?