Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity App

New Poster

Xfinity App

Hi, I am having a challenge channel from my ipad2. I have deleted the app and signed in and out. I even changed my password. It shows that it is working on the iPad all the listings are present and it even seems that it's changing the channel but not. Please help.
Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity App

I think you mean your having problems changing channels with the tv app with your ipad?  

What cable box do you have?

Click the tv tab top of this page, next scroll down to the bottom of the next page on the right side you will see a little wheel, click that.   on the next page you will see cable boxes and dvrs go there and make sure the tv control radio button is selected for that dvr or box. 

New Poster

Thank you, I checked the radio button and it is correct. The xfinity app is working fine. Challenge is that once I click on channel that I would like to watch from the iPad the signal is not being received to the television or cable box.

Official Employee

GodsChild71 wrote:

Thank you, I checked the radio button and it is correct. The xfinity app is working fine. Challenge is that once I click on channel that I would like to watch from the iPad the signal is not being received to the television or cable box.

Our team is further looking into your issue. I will update you when I learn more.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I am also having the same issue
Official Employee

Cgchacon87 wrote:
I am also having the same issue

Our team is further looking into your issue. I will update you when I learn more.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Contributor

Can someone from Comcast please tell me when there will be an app for us Windows 8X phone users for Comcast EMAIL?  I just want to be able to check my Comcast email from my smart phone and there's no app for us that don't have an iPhone or Android. Woman Frustrated