Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity App and Online DVR mgr not working...

New Poster

Xfinity App and Online DVR mgr not working...

i just recently moved and since the move, i have not been able to use the app on my iphone and online says i do not have a DVR... these worked just about a week ago before the move. 

in the app, there is no record button, and when i try to change channels it says its working but does not. i have signed in and out multiple times, reset the DVR multiple times... called into customer care 2-3 times and talked with a chat person who all say they ve done something and to wait between 1-6.5 hours and try again. 

none of these have worked yet. any fresh ideas please?

thank you

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity App and Online DVR mgr not working...

jmarshall3331 wrote:

i just recently moved and since the move, i have not been able to use the app on my iphone and online says i do not have a DVR... these worked just about a week ago before the move. 

in the app, there is no record button, and when i try to change channels it says its working but does not. i have signed in and out multiple times, reset the DVR multiple times... called into customer care 2-3 times and talked with a chat person who all say they ve done something and to wait between 1-6.5 hours and try again. 

none of these have worked yet. any fresh ideas please?

thank you

Our team is further looking into your issue. Someone will reach out to you shortly.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Thank you, I know this really is not life or death, but super frustrating and disappointing that I keep having to call in and attempt to get it fixed.

I appreciate that you re working on this.

Silver Problem Solver

did you go through the set up process again.  You can't just move and expect your service to keep working.  Did you get a new dvr?  you probably got a new account number?  Did you go to the guide and to remote access set up and see if you get the code to enter on your pc to set up dvr manager??

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation