Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfininity video problem

New Poster

Xfininity video problem

I tried watching an episode of Haven through wfinity tv online and throughout the entire show the picture was not complete.  I could only see a portion of people's faces and never could see their entire body; it seems the picture was cut both at the top and bottom of the screen.  It was the same in full screen.  Please help!  I have just moved to Savannah and am on a learning curve with Xfinity so I am assuming it is something to do with a setting I need to change.  Thank you.  funhousefav

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Xfininity video problem

funhousefav wrote:

I tried watching an episode of Haven through wfinity tv online and throughout the entire show the picture was not complete.  I could only see a portion of people's faces and never could see their entire body; it seems the picture was cut both at the top and bottom of the screen.  It was the same in full screen.  Please help!  I have just moved to Savannah and am on a learning curve with Xfinity so I am assuming it is something to do with a setting I need to change.  Thank you.  funhousefav

Is it happening to all episodes or just specific ones? If just particular episodes, which ones?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation