Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

XFinity.com TV Listings

New Poster

XFinity.com TV Listings

I can access all pages of XFinity.com on my desktop, except the TV Listings page.  I get a gray screen with "Comcast" and "English" in the upper left corner.  The listings were always available up to three days ago.  I thought they were working on the site over the weekend.  Today is Monday, and I still can't get the TV Listings page.  Thank you, in advance!

Service Expert

Re: XFinity.com TV Listings

LasagnaHeaven wrote:

I can access all pages of XFinity.com on my desktop, except the TV Listings page.  I get a gray screen with "Comcast" and "English" in the upper left corner.  The listings were always available up to three days ago.  I thought they were working on the site over the weekend.  Today is Monday, and I still can't get the TV Listings page.  Thank you, in advance!

Hi, I moved your thread to the website area of the forum. You didn't mention what name browser you are using but if you are using IE try Chrome or Firefox. Same if you are using one of those try one of the others. If it works on any browser then uninstall or reinstall the brand browser that is not working. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi LasagnaHeaven,   please let us know if Rustyben's step assisted in correcting your issue or if the issue still persists with the TV Listing page.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
New Poster

Just tried to get help through chat... let's just say nothing got resolved... they have no idea of this forum. All of us with the SAME issue, no resolution. Until last night I could click "All Listings" and ALL the channels popped up... now no local channels and no channel numbers! #frustratedandfedup

Service Expert

FEDUPCMCSTUSR wrote:

Just tried to get help through chat... let's just say nothing got resolved... they have no idea of this forum. All of us with the SAME issue, no resolution. Until last night I could click "All Listings" and ALL the channels popped up... now no local channels and no channel numbers! #frustratedandfedup

did you check to see if your 'filter' is on to out of home viewing only.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation