Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

X1 wont stream on my iPad

Frequent Visitor

X1 wont stream on my iPad

I have been streaming X1 live TV on my iPad since I got this service back in September. Now it won't stream on my iPad. It keeps telling me that I am out of my home. I am currently streaming it on my pc with no problem. I need to be able to stream on my iPad. I've already reset the modem/router and delete the app and reinstalled it. Someone please help me.

Service Expert

Re: X1 wont stream on my iPad

GeoKaz wrote:

I have been streaming X1 live TV on my iPad since I got this service back in September. Now it won't stream on my iPad. It keeps telling me that I am out of my home. I am currently streaming it on my pc with no problem. I need to be able to stream on my iPad. I've already reset the modem/router and delete the app and reinstalled it. Someone please help me.

top left corner of your ipad display, what symbols do you see? particularly you see the lines of wifi ?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Re: X1 wont stream on my iPad

Rustyben wrote:

GeoKaz wrote:

top left corner of your ipad display, what symbols do you see? particularly you see the lines of wifi ?

wifi is working. I'm streaming from watch espn .

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation