Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

X1 app not showing cloud DVR recordings

New Poster

X1 app not showing cloud DVR recordings

My account was updated to a new rate last month, ever since then I have not been able to view any of my cloud DVR recordings on the tv app on my GS6. I placed a call to tech support on 31 Jan. They tech on the other end of the line said that she would call me back in 10 mins. I called back tonight since I had not heard anything and was given some line about there being a tier 2 trouble ticket in and that they would be calling me back sometime between 12-5PM. I was not given a date that this call would take place and told that I was just going to have to wait on them. Talk about the bottom of the barrel for customer support. Any assistance correcting this would be greatly appreciated.

Service Expert

Re: X1 app not showing cloud DVR recordings

gtstang462002 wrote:

My account was updated to a new rate last month, ever since then I have not been able to view any of my cloud DVR recordings on the tv app on my GS6. I placed a call to tech support on 31 Jan. They tech on the other end of the line said that she would call me back in 10 mins. I called back tonight since I had not heard anything and was given some line about there being a tier 2 trouble ticket in and that they would be calling me back sometime between 12-5PM. I was not given a date that this call would take place and told that I was just going to have to wait on them. Talk about the bottom of the barrel for customer support. Any assistance correcting this would be greatly appreciated.

does your new plan include a charge for at least one DVR OR a DVR technology charge? To fix this issue call 800-comcast and select billing and let them review your account for reason your cloud technology is off. You didn't say if you can get on-demand and live streaming video in your home.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I can watch on demand in my house, I am getting charged for a DVR on my bill. I didn't change my package, just the cost of the package that I have. I will give them a call when I can sit on the phone for another hour.
New Poster

So billing is saying that the cloud technology is active on my account and they are going to call me tomorrow. At least this guy gave me a date of when they are going to call. We will see what the tier 2 technician says tomorrow.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation