Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

X1 TV app stopped working, says Im not connected to my in home network anymore

New Poster

X1 TV app stopped working, says Im not connected to my in home network anymore

I am sitting in my living room, connected to wife , but my tv app doesnt work. Ive uninstalled it, ive unpluggest the modem, to reset the wifi.. Ive added wifi back on.. Tv app is still not working. It was fine up until a week ago.. Then just magically stopped working. Help.
Contributor

Re: X1 TV app stopped working, says Im not connected to my in home network anymore

I'm having this same problem, with the Xfinity TV app on the iPhone. It used to work fine until about a week ago, but now it says "out of home" when I try to connect.
Contributor

Re: X1 TV app stopped working, says Im not connected to my in home network anymore

I should have also mentioned that I tried connecting via the web portal on a computer that has worked fine in the past, and was also greeted with the "out of home" message there.
New Poster

I suppose I'll be the next one to reply with "I'm having this same problem as well" -- where it has worked just fine only a few days ago.

Regular Visitor

Same here. Connected to the correct network, but still not working. I can, however, watch my recordings. Just not live tv.
New Poster

Same issue here, worked a few days ago, not working now. Can't watch live TV or my recordings unless I download them.
Regular Visitor

Turns out there was a local outage. Restarting the X1 main box seemed to fix it once the box was able to connect to the X1 platform.
New Poster

xfinity to go app on the iphone says i need to be a subscriber.  I AM A SUBSCRIBER!  bigger problem is I can't connect with anyone at Comcast who gives a ...........

Ymarbury wrote:
I am sitting in my living room, connected to wife , but my tv app doesnt work. Ive uninstalled it, ive unpluggest the modem, to reset the wifi.. Ive added wifi back on.. Tv app is still not working. It was fine up until a week ago.. Then just magically stopped working. Help.

New Poster

same problems here

wifi not wife....