Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

X1 TV App

New Poster

X1 TV App

I had the X1 App on a Samsung tablet and an iPhone.  Both worked fine.  Over the last few days they both stopped working.  After I sign in to the app I get the message that the I am out of home.   I called and they checked my account and said everything looked fine as far as the code needed to use the app.  It still will not work.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling on both devices, and also disconnecting and reconnecting to the WIFI.  Nothing worked and the support team was unable to solve it.

Service Expert

Re: X1 TV App

daniel316 wrote:

I had the X1 App on a Samsung tablet and an iPhone.  Both worked fine.  Over the last few days they both stopped working.  After I sign in to the app I get the message that the I am out of home.   I called and they checked my account and said everything looked fine as far as the code needed to use the app.  It still will not work.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling on both devices, and also disconnecting and reconnecting to the WIFI.  Nothing worked and the support team was unable to solve it.

Comcast is aware of the problem and engineering iw roking to restore this functionality.  For more posts on this thread, search the X1 Forum for "Out of Home"

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation