Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

X1 IPad app error 3322

New Poster

X1 IPad app error 3322

I'm getting a message while trying to use my x1 tv app on my iPad. While adding the device it says "Something's not right here" and asks me to call 1-800-xfinity with error code 3322. I don't really want to call and spend forever on the phone. Anyone have this issue? Any fixes?

Thanks!!!!!
Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: X1 IPad app error 3322

I am getting the same error. Just upgraded iPads, my old one still works but the new one won't register the device. Giving the error 3322. 

New Poster

You haven't called them by chance have you? I really don't want to but since no Comcast folks are responding on here I may have to spend the four hours on hold. Lol.
Service Expert

Brookers wrote:
You haven't called them by chance have you? I really don't want to but since no Comcast folks are responding on here I may have to spend the four hours on hold. Lol.

Online chat is an option and that can be reached thru this link:  https://www.comcastsupport.com/ChatEntry/Protected.aspx

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.   Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you. 
Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with
RED lettered User Names.
Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I had this issue this morning on my iPhone 6s.  I was able to delete the app and redownload from the App store.  Opened right up, no error message.

New Poster

Thanks, I tried the same thing! I deleted the app and redownloaded it from App store and then the issue was resolved.

New Poster

Thank you!! Don't know why I didn't try this sooner! :-)
New Poster

Re-downloading the app worked great thank you
Regular Visitor

i called in and here is the gist of the conversation...

me: i havean ipad witht he xfinity tv app. I try to login and it tells me error code 3322 and to call you.

tech: so youre having issues with you tv?

me: no an ipad app

tech: oh ok, what version of windows is that running? 

Me: its an ipad ma'am, it runs OS9.2.1

tech: oh sorry about that.... Ok, let me send a code to your device

me:uh... You cant, its not on your network for you to send any codes to it....it wont let me login...

tech: ok, um.... Well, it looks like I have to send this to tech support level 2. Someone will call you in the next 12 hours 

me : SUPERVISOR

this was at 8pm...

i did talk to the supervisor and tried stuff while he "researched" the error code... 

What I found works is exactly what others here have said... Error 3322 is a corrupt or old app version. You will get it if you restore a backup to any apple device. The fix is to delete the app, reboot your device and download and install the app from the app store...

on a bonus note, my nice supervisor did find a hidden promotion to drop my bill a bit kore for another year. Smiley Happy