Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

X1 DVR recordings not showing up in tv app

New Poster

X1 DVR recordings not showing up in tv app

In the tv app on my iPhone I cannot retrieve any DVR recordings from my X1 box. Under settings in the app then manage devices it says no devices currently streaming.
image.png
image.png
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: X1 DVR recordings not showing up in tv app

airsense00 wrote:
In the tv app on my iPhone I cannot retrieve any DVR recordings from my X1 box. Under settings in the app then manage devices it says no devices currently streaming.

You need x1 service with cloud storage enabled on your account to see recorded shows in the tv app or the web page. If you're not sure if you have cloud storage contact comcast. Depending on what service you have it may be a free add on.

New Poster

Thanks for your reply. Cloud is not included with my X1 which is hard to believe. That explains it. Bummer because when you add in all the fees I was paying a lot less with Dish and that was included and since I travel a lot this is important to me.

Official Employee

airsense00 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Cloud is not included with my X1 which is hard to believe. That explains it. Bummer because when you add in all the fees I was paying a lot less with Dish and that was included and since I travel a lot this is important to me.

Please contact us at 800-XFINITY if you have X1 with DVR you can add Cloud DVR for free. Simply call and ask them to "add the Cloud DVR rate codes" to your account.  There's no additional charge for Cloud DVR (there is sometimes additional for upgrading to X1 but you already have that it sounds like).

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation