Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

X1 AnyPlay Setup Issues

Regular Visitor

X1 AnyPlay Setup Issues

I have spent 6 hrs talking to comcast today about why I'm unable to access my anyplay. They signed me up and sayed I could log in 10 minutes. I then I started a 4 hr hold feast on the line with comcast. When I got a X1 tech support agent he states his supervisor says I need a new modem/access point that was setup to work with and on the X1 rate code. I ask him to save the model number and information in my notes since he does not have the power to order and has to send me to sales get disconnected and callback 3 times. I finally get sales and they state that my account shows I have any play and should be able to just log in. I state everything the tech said but she is unable to pull the notes to get the part number. She is sending me the access point that the tech describe to me from my memory. Not sure what's going on but this has been a struggle dealing with you guys. I just want to confirm that I'm receiving the correct equipment to access all of my so called services. Please assist. 

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation