Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Wrong movie titles.

New Poster

Wrong movie titles.

While on tv.xfinity I clicked on the movie Oblivion with Tom Cruz in it and got a old 1980's flick called Oblivion. LOL seriously?

Official Employee

Re: Wrong movie titles.

WhatTHEWhat wrote:

While on tv.xfinity I clicked on the movie Oblivion with Tom Cruz in it and got a old 1980's flick called Oblivion. LOL seriously?

The 2013 Oblivion is showing properly for me on the XFINITY TV app for iOS. Can you confirm if you see this fixed? If not, I can report to the data quality team.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I am watching on a pc through the browser at tv.xfinity.com & It shows Oblivion with Tom Cruz movie cover. Starting the movie it definitely is not the right movie. It starts out with Elvira chick in some commerical and then the movie starts out with some crappy 1980's scifi flick with a space lizard man and a human man dualing in the street like old western days.

Official Employee

WhatTHEWhat wrote:

I am watching on a pc through the browser at tv.xfinity.com & It shows Oblivion with Tom Cruz movie cover. Starting the movie it definitely is not the right movie. It starts out with Elvira chick in some commerical and then the movie starts out with some crappy 1980's scifi flick with a space lizard man and a human man dualing in the street like old western days.

Thank you for checking. Is that the only version of the movie you see?  If you subscribe to FXM you should also see the proper Oblivion movie available.  Someone incorrectly mapped the Elvira version to the Tom Cruz version which I'll report to our data quality team. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation