Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Wizards at work?

New Poster

Wizards at work?

Was in the middle of watching a movie and it went out and stopped working. When I went back in to try and start it The screen loads to a "Our wizards are at work" and they will be back as soon as some upgrades are made. 

Has anyone seen this before, and know how long it will be out?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Wizards at work?

I just got that error tonight. I was doing a search for a program on the website and after I entered the program name and hit Search that error popped up.

I have no clue how long it will take but hopefully a Comcast employee might be scanning forum boards and see this.

New Poster

I just got this too. First time I've seen it. Meanwhile, no shows, movies, live tv/news.

Contributor

Ditto.  I got the same Wizards message as everyone else at the same time.  Thought the local ISP was blocking Xfinity TV, but apparenty it is a Comcast issue.

New Poster

Seriously!?! Me too.  What is happening? Why have 'wizards' taken away my online streaming -- while Comcast still assures me the connection is just fine.  

New Poster

Same here.. Sacramento, 95838

Silver Problem Solver

Just got off the Facebook page. This one looks widespread. Of course no feedback from Comcast on their Facebook page on this.

New Poster

Same error here. First time trying to use the onlne features. 

Goin back to Netflix and HBOGo, Cruncyroll, etc. 

If you want to retain customers, Comcast, work for them. 

New Poster

Yeah - me too...  I get it if they need to make updates... But I don't get why Comcast is not communicating about this!

New Poster

Would be nice to see some sort of notice from comcast on what is wrong and when it will be fixed.

Also if this was a planned outage and upgrade why was there no notice given?