Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Windows Phone 8 Remote App Malfunctioning

Problem Solver

Windows Phone 8 Remote App Malfunctioning

I have had this app since it first came out and it used to work just fine. Lately it has just started malfunctioning and the DVR functions no longer work anymore such as listing recorded and to be recorded shows. My wife and I have deleted theapps from our phones and reinstalled them, and all our boxes and DVR have different names. The TV listings also show intermittently. It does not matter where I connect to the internet. At home, at work or at my brothers house, the app just doesn't work any more. Anybody else having this problem. I have X-1 and have had it the whole time I have been using this app. Thanks.

Regular Contributor

Re: Windows Phone 8 Remote App Malfunctioning

This app hasn't worked for me since November,mentioned that ity had problems responding like you have too.Did all the tried fixes of uninstall and reinstall but no help fixing it.I now is resolved that the problem with the app I, too have X1 set up .Hopefully thgis gets fixed in the near future.Like I mentioned in earlier post my only find being able to set a recording when not at home or near a computer a plus when it worked.Also with X1 anyroom I can schedule a recording or delete one from my 2 non dvr boxes.Which, wasn't the case with the non X1 set up.

New Poster

Re: Windows Phone 8 Remote App Malfunctioning

Running into the same issue on my Lumia 928 and my wife's Lumia Icon.  Got Comcast TV installed last Thursday and the TV Listing finally worked yesterday but back to its status of saying not connected to internet this morning!

Can't see any DVR recordings and scheduled and nothing but run around from Support team so far.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation