Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Windows 10 Xfinity TV GO App

New Poster

Windows 10 Xfinity TV GO App

I know I cn use the web to watch TV, but I want a real app.  You have it for other OS's, and there are only 85 million Windows 10 installations!  Come on, get with it and give Windows mobile users some parity.  Just make your app a univeral app and be done with it.   PLEASE!!

Regular Visitor

Re: Windows 10 Xfinity TV GO App

seriously Comcast. get with the times make a windows 10 app now!

Frequent Visitor

I agree. With the Surface Pro 4 out now, it's time for a windows version of the xtinity mobile app.

Contributor

This post by ComcastChad on another thread I was in indicates one is coming:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/Wrong-xtv-comcast-net-account-on-one-of-my-tablets/m-p/2607012#M8337...

Now, that is referring to the Xfinity TV app for cloud customers like me, but I agree they can't come fast enough! I need the ability to download shows onto my laptop for use offline.

Contributor

On Windows 10 tablets you can use Internet explorer, but you are limited to just on demand and dvr recordings, not live TV

But on Windows Phones that doesnt even work, and it prompts you to use the app.. which of course there isnt one..

New Poster

I just switched from Android to the new Lumia 950XL. I am sad that the app not available and hope they will soon release it. C'mon Xfinity - give us the Xmass present. Smiley Happy

Expert
Moved:

Frequent Visitor

I have also been waiting for the Xfinity TV Go App on Windows 10 tablet and for Windows 10 mobile for phone.  If this article is true it look like it's comming in to Windows 10 in Q1 2016.  Checkout this article for more details.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/401583-updated-comcast-xfinity-apps-coming-windows.html

New Poster

I suppose something is better than nothing, but yeah +1 for a universal Windows app. 

Expert
Moved:

New Poster

Just use Netflx or Hulu or Amazon Prime

New Poster

Here's the best solution to get the Xfinity TV GO App.

1. Cancel your Comcast subscription

2. Get another Internet provider

3. Ensure you write them a letter explaining why you left, otherwise they won't ever get it.

Why, well it's pretty clear Comcast doesn't give a dang about listening to its customers!

Or maybe we can collaborate and blow up their Twitter Account, that always gets attention.