Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Why do I get signed out while watching live TV online? "Keep Me Signed In" selected.

New Poster

Why do I get signed out while watching live TV online? "Keep Me Signed In" selected.

Whenever I sign in to watch live TV online, it works for a while then suddenly the program stops and the lock key screen shows telling me I need to log in to watch.  Very frustrating while watching a show or sports game live.  I have to go back, log in again and then it just happens all over again after a period of time.  I check the "Keep me signed in " box every time I log in, yet it still signs me out every time I'm watching, and I miss keys parts of the program or game.  Apparently the "Keep me signed in" feature is not working properly.  The "Learn More" link next to the "Keep me Logged In" box states:  "When you choose Remember Me on sign in, we will remember who you are and keep you signed in for up to 30 days unless you sign out. This is great if you sign in all the time to check your email or watch TV shows online." 

So, why does it not keep me signed in while I'm watching a program when I check the "Keep me signed in" box?  It says it will keep me signed in for 30 days but logs me out every 10 or 15 minutes!  It should only sign me out if I click Sign Out.

New Poster

Re: Why do I get signed out while watching live TV online? "Keep Me Signed In&qu

No response or resolution to this?  It still happens every time I watch live tv online, sign in with check box to keep me signed in checked, yet still get signed out while watching and have to sign in again.  Very frustrating as I miss parts of shows or games messing with logging in again, and it happens repeatedly every 15 minutes or so.  Fix it!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation