Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Why destroy and make a mess of a simple TV guide listing?

New Poster

Why destroy and make a mess of a simple TV guide listing?

Hello

The majority of the change grid and change functions seem to fail.

Comcast forced users to generate and register into some Facebook garbage I do not want to be part of!!

I do not  want to waste my time, need anything beyond TV guide or want to place my opinions on facebook. . 

Use 21-st century programming and create a mode oriented menu for your freaks who need something beyond TV guide.? What happen to a beta testing some software process?? Four letter words define the new TV Listing guide.

Please Return to the old TV guide format! Please! Please ! Pretty Please!! LOL at your efforts!!

Tags (1)
Contributor

Re: Why destroy and make a mess of a simple TV guide listing?

I completely agree.

Don't fix what isn't broken. I can't figure out how to get the complete listing now.  I had clicked on "Movies only", and now I can't get back to the full listing.

I also want nothing to do with Facebook. I have an account there, rarely use it, and am considering deleting it.

Give us back the old TV listings, and leave things alone.

Silver Problem Solver

there is no requirement to login to facebook you must have just done that.  When you login to your comcast account and go to tv your logged in.  I just went there to check on this new guide, everything seems to work when I click on the filters on the left.  What exactly are the issues here.   Let me ask, what exactly do you use this for?  Do you watch programming on your pc instead of the tv?

Frequent Visitor

Would you please have an option to change to the old format of TV listings?

Problems:

1.  I no longer can track a channel time wise thru the day or longer without having to scroll to the channel each time I advance the time.

2.  I can no longer filter to movies within my "Favorites".

3.  I can no longer copy a movie title, then paste in IMDB or Rotten tomatoes.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation