Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Why are there so few filters to organize the tv shows and movies available for streaming?

New Poster

Why are there so few filters to organize the tv shows and movies available for streaming?

There is an incredible selection of tv shows and movies available for streaming on this site but so few ways to organize it!  Why aren't there more filtering options available?  It's not like this is a small service just entering the market...  I can go on Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, Youtube etc. and easily filter the available content there by genre, date, network etc., but here it is such a headache.  Alphabetical organization is really not enough.  Bring your site up to par please!

Official Employee

Re: Why are there so few filters to organize the tv shows and movies available for streaming?

Data_ wrote:

There is an incredible selection of tv shows and movies available for streaming on this site but so few ways to organize it!  Why aren't there more filtering options available?  It's not like this is a small service just entering the market...  I can go on Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, Youtube etc. and easily filter the available content there by genre, date, network etc., but here it is such a headache.  Alphabetical organization is really not enough.  Bring your site up to par please!

Please scroll to the bottom of the On Demand: TV page to see "By Genre" and other filters.  Similarly, within the On Demand: Movies section, there are rows for the main genres.  Just click "View All" to drill into those.

To view by Network, go to On Demand: Networks.

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation