Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

5,809,698

members

43

online now

1,955,037

discussions

Top

Where the heck is the series priority manager?

Contributor

Where the heck is the series priority manager?

I can get to the series priority manager on my dvr itself and on the xfinity app and on the old "pre x1" website xfinitytv.comcast.net/dvr, but for the life of me, I cannot find it on xtv.comcast.net website.   I swear it used to be a tab on "my recordings" but it is not there now.

Service Expert

Re: Where the heck is the series priority manager?


nalawod wrote:

I can get to the series priority manager on my dvr itself and on the xfinity app and on the old "pre x1" website xfinitytv.comcast.net/dvr, but for the life of me, I cannot find it on xtv.comcast.net website.   I swear it used to be a tab on "my recordings" but it is not there now.


Goto http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/mytv/dvr and look for the Series Priority Mnager at the bottom of the menu on the left side of the page.




Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Contributor

Re: Where the heck is the series priority manager?

That link is to their old xfinity page - I did say I could get to that.  But there should be one on the new x1 website- xtv.comcast.net/scheduled .  That page is made to look just like the menu on the x1 dvr and on the app-- but there is no link to priority manager.  Why not?


geek46 wrote:

nalawod wrote:

I can get to the series priority manager on my dvr itself and on the xfinity app and on the old "pre x1" website xfinitytv.comcast.net/dvr, but for the life of me, I cannot find it on xtv.comcast.net website.   I swear it used to be a tab on "my recordings" but it is not there now.


Goto http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/mytv/dvr and look for the Series Priority Mnager at the bottom of the menu on the left side of the page.


I did mention that I know where it is on the old site (that's the old menu you are linking).  The new xtv.comcast.net/scheduled page for x1 is made to look just like your tv/dvr menu and like the app-- but nowhere does it have  a link to the dvr series priority on the scheduled page.  It should have one. Comcast- can you make this consistent please (assumeing there really isn't a link on the web for the x1 style priority list)?

Service Expert

Re: Where the heck is the series priority manager?


nalawod wrote:
That link is to their old xfinity page - I did say I could get to that.  But there should be one on the new x1 website- xtv.comcast.net/scheduled .  That page is made to look just like the menu on the x1 dvr and on the app-- but there is no link to priority manager.  Why not?

Comcast did not make this feature available on the XTV website....  These are user-to-user support areas and not direct links to Comcast.  You may need to find a different avenue to submit your request for this feature to Comcast.

 

-=Ray=-



The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

 




Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Contributor

Re: Where the heck is the series priority manager?

Thanks, I'll contact comcast directly.  I started here because I assumed you could get to the priority menu somewhere on the new x1 site.  Kind of silly to make people go to the old system to find it- I"m sure it's just an oversight.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 757 views
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation