Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Where do i look for news of free previews, new shows, etc?

New Poster

Where do i look for news of free previews, new shows, etc?

I do not like this updated version of xfinity online. I avoid it whenever I can. It takes entirely too long for the page to load.

I used to be able to go the main page and learn about free premium freeview weekends, hear about a new show or when there was a new Watchathon announced. Where is that info located now?

Thumbs down, Xfinity!

Service Expert

Re: Where do i look for news of free previews, new shows, etc?

tese1 wrote:

I do not like this updated version of xfinity online. I avoid it whenever I can. It takes entirely too long for the page to load.

I used to be able to go the main page and learn about free premium freeview weekends, hear about a new show or when there was a new Watchathon announced. Where is that info located now?

Thumbs down, Xfinity!

Free Previews, Watchathon's are always announced in advance on your bill.  You can view those there or with the MyAccount APP on your smart device.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I don't actually see my bill since i pay it online. This is what it says on all my online bills.

"Your bill is currently being generated, please check back later for your bill details."

Silver Problem Solver

Usually a few days after being generated, you should be able to access the full bill, which is a PDF file.

Gold Problem Solver

geek46 wrote: ... Free Previews, Watchathon's are always announced in advance on your bill. ...

Sadly, I do not find this to be the case, Watchathons maybe, but many others I only learn about by reading messages here in the Forums. Right now, for example, the NHL Center ice preview (http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/NHL-Center-Ice-Free-Preview/m-p/2868230#M80897) and the Showtime preview (http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Showtime-Free-Preview-Starts-Tomorrow/m-p/2870...) are running, but there is nothing about either of these on any of my bills, unfortunately. There are many other examples.

This has always puzzled me. What's the point of spending the bucks to do a free preview if hardly any anyone knows about it???

ETA: Also running (without any other notice): HBO and Cinemax preview (http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/HBO-and-Cinemax-Free-Preview-This-Weekend/m-p/...).

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation