Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Where did the Outlander episodes go?

New Poster

Where did the Outlander episodes go?

Where did all of the Outlander episodes go? There is only the 1st episode from the 1st season available.  Nothing else.

Problem Solver

Re: Where did the Outlander episodes go?

njchicaa wrote:

Where did all of the Outlander episodes go? There is only the 1st episode from the 1st season available.  Nothing else.

I'm near boston and see S1 E1-16, S2 E1-13, & S3 E1-4

New Poster

That's what I used to see up until Friday.  Now I only see the first episode of the first season.  I'm in New Jersey and have STARZ on my account.

Regular Visitor

I'm having the same problem with xfinitystream - Outlander s01e01 is playable, the only other episode listed is s03e05, but there is no "play" button displayed.  Ray Donovan has one episode listed, s05e01, and some other shows I searched for are entirely missing: Game of Thrones, Room 104.  Something is definitely going wrong at Xfinity.  They're probably upgrading something again.

Denver area.

Regular Visitor

Well, the Outlander episodes were there for a few days earlier this week, now they're gone again, except for s01e01.  Game of Thrones is completely missing, as is Room 104, Ray Donovan only has s05e01.  Almost as if they wiped the server, and now have to completely re-populate it.  Very annoying.

Denver area.

Update:  Well, silly me, those episodes are gone because my subscriptions to those channels mysteriously disappeared.  The channels work fine on my TV (tivo with cable card), but are completely missing on the tv.xfinity.com channel listing, and also the andriod Stream TV app.  I guess they goofed up a billing code somewhere.