New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

What does Error stream_url really mean?

Frequent Visitor

What does Error stream_url really mean?

Hello,

I have used the X1 mobile apError stream_urlp many times to watch live TV on my laptop, Desktop, or tablet.  For the last week I get the error (stream_url)  retry diagnostics.  I get this for most,  but not all channnels.  I het this for channels I watched just last week.  Any clues if this is something on my end or Comcast?

Thanks

New Poster

Re: What does Error stream_url really mean?

I am having the same problem and tech support doesn't have a clue.  I think they bit off more than they can chew with this.  I had this same problem in the past and then out of the clear blue it started working again.

New Poster

Re: What does Error stream_url really mean?

I am also receiving the Error stream_url on most, but not all channels when trying to watch live TV through Internet Explorer or Chrome on any computer. I also can watch a few channels through the Xfinity TV app on my Android smartphone but most channels say "Please try again later". I was able to watch all channels normally until about a week ago. I've contact Comcast tech support about this multiple times and they have been unable to determine the problem.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation