Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

What channels are in the Sports Entertainment Package?

New Poster

What channels are in the Sports Entertainment Package?

I used to get the Tennis Channel via the Sports Entertainment Package. I saw a post that the Tennis Channel has been dropped from the Sports Entertainment Package. So, now I'm wondering why I'm paying for the Sports Entertainment Package ... but I can't find anywhere what's actually in the Sports Entertainment Package.

Dealing with Comcast is one of the most frustrating experiences. Ugh.

Problem Solver

Re: What channels are in the Sports Entertainment Package?

lcdion wrote:

I used to get the Tennis Channel via the Sports Entertainment Package. I saw a post that the Tennis Channel has been dropped from the Sports Entertainment Package. So, now I'm wondering why I'm paying for the Sports Entertainment Package ... but I can't find anywhere what's actually in the Sports Entertainment Package.

Dealing with Comcast is one of the most frustrating experiences. Ugh.

Here's a link to a thread where the Sports Entertainment Package  channels are listed:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Why-do-I-have-to-add-the-Sports-Entertainment-...

Hope this helps..

ciao, bj

New Poster

Re: What channels are in the Sports Entertainment Package?

I jst learned the tennis channel is not included in the Sports Entertainment package anymore. Customer Service told me that it is the decision of the tennis channel to migrate to another package (digital preferred, additional $9.99 for 12 months and then goes to $17/month),so I cancelled the Sports package. 

I went to the tennis channel website and you can get tennis channel plus for $89.99/year. I am considering that, especially with the Aussie Open in a few more weeks!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation