Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Watchlist missing

New Poster

Watchlist missing

I have many movies in my watchlist I originally setup from the xfinity website. For about 1 week now, I can't find my watchlist. How do I access my watchlist from the xfinity website?  I have about 140 movies on my watchlist and I don't want to lose them.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Watchlist missing

jeh1 wrote:

I have many movies in my watchlist I originally setup from the xfinity website. For about 1 week now, I can't find my watchlist. How do I access my watchlist from the xfinity website?  I have about 140 movies on my watchlist and I don't want to lose them.

Comcast "improved" things by eliminating it, along with other useful features. 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Watchlist missing

jeh1 wrote:

Currently the watch list is gone, if they bring it back as they have mentioned, who knows if the old saved content will be there.

See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation